Fathead Pizza is my new favorite meal! I strongly recommend trying this Fathead pizza recipe even if you are not Low-Carb. It is a divine treat for everyone!
If you’re on any version of a low-carb diet, you’ve probably been hearing a lot of buzz lately about Fathead Pizza. Everything I could find on it consistently said it was better than standard pizza. Now folks, I’m a bit of a pizza aficionado. As a red blooded Italian, I’ve enjoyed nearly every available pizza brand in every city I’ve ever lived in (Many). Needless to say, I was skeptical. So, I decided to put this overnight “legend” to the test. The Fathead Pizza results were not just “good”, they were beyond my wildest imagination! I strongly recommend trying this recipe even if you are not low-carb. It is a divine treat for everyone, and easier than you think.
I added a few things to the original crust recipe I found, including Oregano, Basil, and a small amount of Rosemary. This really took the flavor to the next level! I strongly recommend you do the same. I didn’t measure my seasonings, just eyeballed it. I’d air on the lighter side, as the flavor is very robust as it is.
Let me know if you have questions, and I’d love to see some pictures of the finished product from those of you that decide to try it. Email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’ll post the best ones and tag the owner, so include a link to your social media. Enjoy!
Ingredients & Tools:
1.5 Cup – Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
¾ Cup – Almond Flour
2 tbsp – Cream Cheese
1 – Large Egg
2 – Clove Garlic
Oregano – to taste
Basil – to taste
Rosemary – to taste
Pizza Stone or Pizza Pan
¼ Cup – Pizza Sauce (lowest carb available. Mine was 4g/serving. I used 1 serving)
Any toppings desired
Mozzarella/Parmesan shredded cheese mix to taste
1. Place Mozzarella, Cream Cheese, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, and Rosemary in a microwave safe mixing bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. Remove from microwave and stir.
4. Microwave again for 30 seconds.
5. Stir in almond flour and egg.
6. Place a piece of parchment on a flat surface.
7. Place dough in center of parchment paper.
8. Place a piece of parchment paper on top of dough.
9. Using rolling pin, roll out dough to desired thickness and shape.
10. Slowly remove top piece of parchment paper.
11. Pickup crust and place on Pizza Stone/Pan face down.
12. Remove second piece of parchment paper.
13. Using a fork, poke holes in crust for even cooking and to prevent bubbling.
14. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
15. Place crust in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
16. Remove crust from oven and use fork to poke holes in any bubbles.
17. Place crust back in oven for 4-6 more minutes until golden brown.
18. Remove crust from oven and paint with sauce.
19. Top pizza with any desired toppings.
20. Top pizza with desired cheese.
21. Place back in oven for another 4-8 minutes until golden.
22. Remove and let cool.
23. Take a picture to email me the result email@example.com.
This has instantly become my new favorite pizza, hands down! I hope it will become a family favorite for you, also.
Let me know how your Fathead pizza turns out, and email me pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Have questions? Reach out to me! I’d love to answer them. Follow me on Instagram, Subscribe on Youtube, Add me on Facebook; let’s connect! Don’t hesitate to contact me. If I don’t have the answer, I’ll make every effort to find it for you. Let’s grow together.
Please consider donating a few dollars to help support the production of our upcoming Low-Carb Cooking videos! Any support is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!
Till next time – E